US DOLLAR OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT IN BELIZE
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY (IBC)
and PERSONAL & JOINT PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
DOCUMENTS required for all Signatories and Directors
DOCUMENTS required for Corporate Accounts
- Color Copy of Passport (Notarized in English)
- One Recent/Original Bank Reference Letter with a relationship of 2 yrs. plus, also to be included in letter is length of relationship, nature of business and average balances for all Signatories. All References are verified by the bank.
- One Recent/Original Reference letter from your Attorney or CPA. They must be registered with the state board. All References are verified by the bank.
- Original Utility Bill (for proof of address)
- Full address, telephone, fax, email and website address if applicable.
Note: If Company is registered in another Jurisdiction, all documents must be notarized)
- IBC Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Good Standing (If Company is older than 1 yr.)
- Resolution of Directors and Officers and Register of Directors
- Copy of Share Certificate (s) and Share Register
Note: Signatures on bank application forms must correspond with that in passport.
- Application forms/Bank Mandate/Signature Cards
- Operation and Verification of Account Agreement
- Banking and Signing Resolution of Directors
- Anticipated Activity for New Accounts Form giving details on business activity
- Declaration of Source of Funds/Support documents may be requested
- Indemnity for Verbal/Fax/Email Instructions
- Online Banking Application
DEPOSITS & FEES REQUIRED
| Initial Deposit to open Account and to be maintained at all times
| Cost of Processing Bank Application
| Administrative Costs (estimate) including
Telephone, Fax, Photocopy & Courier
| TOTAL COST
| + Annual Cost of Nominee Director Services with Indemnity
| + Annual Cost of Signatory to the Account
| Annual Cost of Deposits, Disbursements and Transfers
| Annual Cost of monthly reconciliation and forwarding of accounts
| Annual Cost of Mail Forwarding Services Fees
| Plus Deposit to defray expenses
| Introduction to Offshore Banks
+ Note: These services are only available at the anniversary date of the company.
- Maximum CASH Deposit of $10,000 during calendar year
- CASH transactions limited to $1,000. per day at minimum fee of $30. or 3% whichever is greater
- International Visa or MasterCard Credit Cards
- International Debit Cards and Prepaid Debit Cards
- Certificate of Deposits with attractive interest rates starting at US $25,000. Interest Rate depends on amount of funds and time period. (Call for updated rates)
- Wire transfer services at $70.00 for the U.S.A. and $80.00 for other countries
- Online Banking Services available
- Services include Banker's Checks, Standing Orders, Direct Debits, etc. (No Check Books)
- Monthly Statements available for $5.00 each
- Fee of $50. charged for cancellation of accounts within 3 months
- Our Cost for Closing Bank Accounts is US $150.00
- Our Cost to reactivate Inactive or Dormant Accounts is US $150.00
- Our Fee to increase/decrease credit card limit is US $100. per transaction.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
PO Box 2284, #16 Albert Hoy Avenue, Belama Phase 1,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE, CENTRAL AMERICA
Welcome | Offshore Services | Retirement Services | Investment Services | About Belize | About Our Firm | Contact Us